Odoo Tips of the month April 2015
Being an expert of Odoo Since 8 years, we have been releasing some useful tips and news around Odoo every month. Here we go for April 2015. Please note down the ODOO tips coming out of Media around Odoo especially Twitter and Facebook. Lets thank to them.
- Self-paced Online Odoo technical training at a very low cost of $300. Apply coupon SCS40 for 40% discount.
- The second #odoo memento: double-entry inventory management explained.
- popup reminder module in #odoo to show up important popup in your status bar of #odoo https://lnkd.in/eXE-ADA
- In #odoo 8 if you want to ignore the trigger of onchange from a field then add on_change="0" in a view. Eg:
- Recent spoiler of too many redirects has been shot down by the Spot-on @odony https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/6432 … #odoo @odoo
- Make partial invoicing of purchase orders on #odoo v8 thanks to the migration from @AdrienPeiffer: https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow/tree/8.0/purchase_partial_invoicing …
- Want to import data into odoo using google spreadsheet, here is the futur : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiW67o4QCVA&feature=youtu.be …. Thanks @sylvainc_ for this amazing work.
- Aeroo Reports are now working on Odoo/ OpenERP v8!
- Functional contribution winning hearts :#odoo reconfigure the account chart midway! https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools/pull/185 … kudos @Therp_BV@therp_stefan
#PropertyManagement in #ODOO http://goo.gl/gBlRfk