GNU Health 1.6 series released
From Luis Falcon`s blog:
I'm proud to announce GNU Health 1.6 series !This series brings a lot of exciting features, both from the technical and functional point of views. On the technical side, the most important one is the compatibility with Tryton 2.4, and the demo database, so you can test it with data.
On the functional side, improvements in the gynecology module, especially in terms of screening (mammography, PAP tests, colposcopies... ) and history taking. There has been major changes in the services and billing functionality, making easy the tracking of all the services done to a patient, and what would be subject to invoicing.
|Evaluations per doctor chart in GNU Health|
- Compatible with Tryton 2.4
- Full Patient clinical history reporting in LibreOffice
- Included demo database with over 500 patients
- Realtime charts and statistics graphics
- Automatic doctor assignment in patient evaluations
- Add Gynecological Screening History - Mammography, PAP and colposcopy
- Improve patient evaluation , differential diagnosis and secondary conditions
- Add disease groups, very useful for epidemiology
- Better patient and contact tracking
- Initial Tuberculosis lab tests, included in the MDG (Millennium Development Goal # 6 ) module.
|Health Services form in GNU Healt|
About GNU Health :GNU Health is a free Health and Hospital Information System that provides the following functionality :
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
GNU Health is an official GNU Package , chosen by Richard Stallman, and is part of GNU Solidario. GNU Solidario is a NGO that delivers education and health to emerging economies with free software.GNU Health is the Hospital Information System chosen by the United Nations International Institute of Global Health.
Main site : health.gnu.org
Governments hosting GNU Health through their portals :
European Commission (EU) , JoinUp
Brazil: Portal do Software Público Brasileiro (SPB)