Jasper Report on OpenERP/ODOO!
Please download the latest documentation which is updated as per the latest Jasper Version. The Latest source can be found here.
Steps to Install Jasper report server & Create Jasper report using iReport 1. Download Jasper report server from following URL. Jasper Report 4.7
Steps to Install Jasper report server & Create Jasper report using iReport
1. Download Jasper report server from following URL.
2 Execute the downloaded file.
3. Press forward to install Jasper Report Server.
4. Accept the Agreement.
5. Select Destination Path.
6. Select the Tomcat Configuration.
7. Select Database Configuration.
8. Press yes to Overwrite existing duplicate database.
9. Enter Tomcat configuration parameters.
10. Specify the dictionary where the psql, pg_restore and vacuumdb binaries are located.
11. Enter the port of your database.
12. Installation Start.
13. Installation Completed.
14. After installation it will open Jasper server on defined port then Log In as User : jasperadmin Password : jasperadmin
15. After Log In Jasper Server will open.
16. Go to dictionary where jasper server was installed. From here goto /ireport/bin/ then run command bash iReportLoader.sh
17. After open iReport first of all we need to create database connection.
18. Select the data-source type.
19. Create Database Connection.
20. Test Database Connection.
21. Select New from File menu to create new report and select template.
22. Press highlighted button to write report query.
23. Write SQL query to get fields from data base.
24. If you want filtered report you can add parameter by clicking New parameter button.
iqrarehman On, 21 June 2019
great sharing keep it up............<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUkMwlSb3U8">.</a>...