OpenERP 7.0 : Multicompany Bug is fixed!
Connect With Us
Sigh of relief on 09-09-13 again!
A Long wait has come to an end : https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/7.0-opw-591308-jam/+merge/158311
The bug has been fixed : https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1073087
Didn't you see the following error if you ever tried to configure multicompany in OpenERP?
Access Denied The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator. (Document type: Partner, Operation: read) This is about the most awaited bug of Multicompany in OpenERP version 7.0 where you were getting read access error as an non-admin user. Recently, there have been many such access errors have been encountered and "partner search & record rules & muliticompanies' carried over here was the most important one. We will be posting the complete how-to of multi company in OpenERP. Thanks.
- OpenERP Module Recording : A Complete How-to for XML/YML.
- How to Install OpenERP 7 on CentOS!
- How to Install OpenERP 7 on Ubuntu.
- Its official now : OpenERP 7.0 has been released!
- OpenERP 7.0 Training in Dubai Organized by SerpentCS
- Security in OpenERP .07 : Users, groups, access, record rules.
- SerpentCS releases an Android Application
- Configuration wizard in OpenERP 7.0
- OpenERP 7.0 : as easy as 10 clicks
- Field-level Access Control in OpenERP 7.0